The Power of Carbon Emissions Data
Enabling Businesses and Consumers to Take Climate Action
The transition towards Net Zero is happening as we speak and consumers, investors, businesses and governments all have important roles to play. In the past couple of years, we’ve seen a spike in climate change awareness but there is still an evident lack of carbon literacy. With easy access to the right information and actionable recommendations, the gap between knowledge and action can be closed.
After all, sustainability is a very nuanced subject that often means different things to different people. Carbon emissions, however, can be more easily quantified with access to the right tools and technologies. There is a real need for people and businesses to know where they are emitting the most and how they can reduce their carbon footprint – access to this information will be a key driver towards a low-carbon economy.
In this white paper, we cover:
- How the sustainability landscape is changing
- The value of carbon emissions data
- Benefits of using carbon emissions data for consumers
- Benefits of using carbon emissions data for businesses
- Emerging sustainability regulations and data disclosure
- Emissions reporting challenges
- Bridging the gap between knowledge and action
- How to make carbon emissions data accessible for all